Search More Here

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

About Us

Hello! Welcome to our US immigration journey blog. I am from Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. My dear husband is a natural-born U.S citizen. We met in 2004, fell in love and started our K-1 Visa Process on May 2005. I arrived in the United States five days before Valentines day 2006. We got married on the third day of March 2006. I got sworn in as a United States Citizen last October 2009.

When my sweetheart and I were just starting our paper works for my K-1 Visa, we were searching different information about the whole K-1 Visa process. I remember myself reading some amazing web sites that helpful people, who have gone through the whole K-1 Visa process, have put together. Learning about their experiences, reading helpful tips and knowing the possible scenarios have somehow helped us in the process.

This site contains information about our experiences, our application timelines (K-1 visa, Adjustment of Status, Removing Conditional Status, N-400 Naturalization), and links to visa information sources that we found useful and more online resources for my beloved kababayans. We are hoping that we can pass all the help we can give by sharing our experiences to others who are now undertaking the same journey.

I am the sole author of this blog and I am not very good in using proper English grammar. Sometimes I ask my husband if my English grammar is correct or not and when I do, he helps me a lot. But I don't bug my hard-working husband all the time. In most instances, I just go ahead and write things. So please excuse any grammar mistakes.

Anyways, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions that I might be able to help. I would love to hear from you. I would also appreciate any helpful comments and suggestions. My husband and I both wish you all the best. May the good Lord Bless us all and grant the desires of our heart. Keep the faith burning!

Thank You For Visiting and I hope you come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment